[Vision2020] Carl on Extradition

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Oct 25 12:49:26 PDT 2005

I couldn't help noticing the differences in people in the news this week.
Here locally we have Russell who is in my estimation a coward. Then we have
Rosa Parks a remarkable woman who made history with her bravery. I wonder
about Russells father...I just have this feeling (unreliably) that his hands
aren't clean.
I do hope that Ireland does the responsible thing and sends him home to face
his awful acts.