[Vision2020] Carl on Extradition

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Oct 25 08:35:30 PDT 2005

Phil et al.,

I'm not offering any social commentary or even an opinion on this issue
--just posting the comments made by the prosecutor (via The Daily News) to
answer the question posted previously asking what we (the U.S./Whitman
County authorities, etc.) will do should Ireland refuse to extradite.   It
seems as though the answer is that there is very little--if anything--U.S.
authorities can do if Ireland refuses extradition.

--Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson