[Vision2020] Pat of Rosa Parks

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:47:17 PDT 2005

Pat

People like Rosa Parks not only had courage, they instilled it in many
others, both black and white.  She is a pure example of one person making a
difference, taking a stand from which others could draw courage to stand up
to a corrupt system.  Public opinion was against her and it would have been
far easier to trudge back to the back of the bus, but she chose to do what
was morally right, not what was expedient.  Many people have real liberty
today because she had the guts she did.

Phil Nisbet