[Vision2020] 9 Cases of Brain-Wasting Disease in Idaho

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Oct 24 10:30:03 PDT 2005

Ellen, et al,

Eaters of venison and especially wild fowl who graze/eat in areas with certain plants and with higher than normal thallium content of the soil risk losing hair and irreversible shrinkage of the gonads.  I know of one rather amusing case of this -- amusing because the victims were habitual and egregious poachers.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com