[Vision2020] 9 Cases of Brain-Wasting Disease in Idaho

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 10:27:17 PDT 2005

Last summer in while in Boise, the Statesman had an
article in the back pages about this. At that time, it
was the 6th person to have died.

I find it rather disconcerting so many people have
died in such a close area.

Janesta

--- Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

> They bury it on the back pages because they don't
> want those who don't really know about it to get all
> excited and boycott beef or anything else. What Phil
> has said is the distinction that too many do not
> understand. There is no reason to stop eating
> anything. I also have never heard that there is
> anything wrong with venison and I am an old person
> who has always been round hunters. I bet some
> reporter got the story wrong. Just because it is in
> print does not make it truth.

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.