[Vision2020] Just say not (sic) to Peg?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 22 06:34:32 PDT 2005

Mr. Nessbutt -

Don't you remember me?  I am the person you called a "horse's ass" right
here on Vision 2020, not once but twice.

By all means, Nessbutt, please publish any and all of my indiscretions that
you are aware of.  As a matter of record, there ARE some activities in my
past, though questionably legal I am very proud of.  I enjoy reliving old
memories.  Come on, Nessbutt.  Let's reminisce.  Above all else, though, be
accurate in your accusations/allegations.  I'd hate to think of the
repercussions.

One last thing.  In a civilized society, people ask before addressing
somebody by their first name.  I fail to recall you asking.

Take care,

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”