[Vision2020] Just say not (sic) to Peg? To Little Tommy boy

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 06:59:47 PDT 2005

This was also sent to me off list.  Then it was posted on list for some
reason, so I gather there is an expectation that I will respond to it here.

It is interesting that TOM seems to think that I owe him some sort of
courtesy when he has in fact slandered me on numerous occasions.  Prior to
my telling him to stop acting like a horse's ass he specifically stated that
I was a coward and a series of other nasty imprecations, but I suppose he
assumes that his screeds are simply A-OK if directed at the proper target,
to whit any person who calls him on his BS.  Should that person return the
service in frustration at his nasty rhetoric, out comes the slur on the
other person’s name.

As for your childish game with the name Tom, why would I address my comments
to a person as an equal when they act as a kid would?  Frankly I should be
addressing you as Tommy or poor little Tommy, since that is all the respect
that you warrant.

And as for you rant about your own past indiscretions, who exactly cares
Tommy little man, the point is that you yourself in that rant say that the
person had better get it right if they spew at you.  Now did you or did you
not just apologize to Bruce for pointing out that you do not know the
accuracy of the rant by Jane Doe?

My question was valid, poor little Tommy, would you want somebody spreading
anonymous things about you and your family on the web and you reply that
anything posted had better be accurate or you would take action.  That seems
to be a pretty sound YES that you would not like it if somebody posted
things about you from years gone by that were not accurate.  That being the
case Tommy, why not act like an adult and acknowledge that you were wrong,
not only to Peg Hamlett, but to this board for your nasty actions.  Is that
too adult for you Tommy?

Phil Nisbet