[Vision2020] Just say not to Peg

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Oct 21 20:36:22 PDT 2005

I do not put much faith in anonymous postings about any political candidate
without legitimate ways to verify the allegations contained therein.  We
have had this discussion on V 2020 before.  In any election verifiable facts
about a candidate's background should be considered.

However, ugly, unverifiable rumors are an insult to the voters as well as
the candidates.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com