[Vision2020] Say no to bogus postings

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Fri Oct 21 21:54:48 PDT 2005

I am working very hard to elect Nancy Chaney.  But this kind of
unsubstantiated allegation is not the way we want to win this very important
election.

Anonymous allegations taint Nancy as much as they do Peg.  People will
suggest we planted it, though we did not.  We do not want to run this
election on dirty tricks and rumors.  We feel we should win because we are
right on the issues and because we work harder for the citizens of Moscow.
Please, stop this nonsense.  Stand up and say what you have to say, and
prove it, or lose the slander suit.  Don't drag us into it by posting
gutless, anonymous accusations.  It hurts us as much as it hurts Peg.

Bruce Livingston