[Vision2020] UI Email Hacking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 19 15:21:54 PDT 2005

Forwarded below is the e-mail that was sent out from the e-mail address
president at uidaho.edu, a generic e-mail address assigned to the Office of the
University President.

Although it is true that this message may have originated from a UI employee
of the Office of the University President, one thing sticks out rather
conspicuously.

The e-mail was generated at 12:50 AM (about an hour or so before the bars
close).

If I were to send a bogus e-mail, I certainly would NOT send it from an
office where I am employed at 12:50 AM.

Hmmmmm.

(as I wipe the chalk form my hands)

Take care, Moscow.

Vote on November 8th because you care . . .

For our kids
For our neighborhoods
For our town

VOTE AARON AMENT FOR CITY COUNCIL