[Vision2020] UI Email Hacking

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 16:14:10 PDT 2005

"The e-mail was generated at 12:50 AM (about an hour
> or so before the bars
> close). If I were to send a bogus e-mail, I
certainly would NOT send it from an office where I am
employed at 12:50 AM."--Tom Hansen

A) What makes you think they were working when they
sent the email?

B) In Moscow, you can send an email from almost
anywhere at anytime.

C) What significances does the bar closing and hour
later have to do with the sending of the email?

D) You can program your computer to send a previously
typed email out anytime later, like the next day when
you are out of the office, or the office is closed.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold