[Vision2020] Wireless Manners

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:35:48 PDT 2005

A couple of years ago I was at a Mariners game at Safeco Field.  Great
seats, just above right field.  There was a very well oiled fan sitting
directly behind us with a cell phone.  Starting with the 1st inning, he
started calling EVERYONE he knew to tell them he was at the game.  Not only
did he have to tell EVERYONE he knew that he was at the game, he had to tell
each and every one of them that he was "Sho closhe to Ichiro that he could
shpit on him."  Very loudly.  For nine innings.  Would I have been justified
in simply shooting him?

Carl Westberg Jr.