[Vision2020] Wireless Manners

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 19 12:20:39 PDT 2005

Since I will be traveling tomorrow and get to spend time in the Lewiston,
Salt Lake City, Phoenix and El Paso terminals, Mike's advice is much
appreciated.  My pet peeve?  Ringtones that play obnoxious tunes.  The irony
of this is that my own phone has specific tones for certain callers, and not
even I can pretend that "Pachelbel's Canon in D" sounds good via an LG
series 80.  Still, I like knowing who's calling first so I can spit out my
gyros before answering . . .

Given Mike's Old West metaphor below, I'm going to key his number in under
the theme for "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" --- da, da, da, da, da,
daaaa DAAAAAAAA da . . .

keely