[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complexacrossfromarboretum

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Oct 19 09:31:06 PDT 2005

Yes, they will. I have and people have moved. It can be done. However, as I
said, I do try to be tolerant until 10pm because it is the curfew in the
complex I live in and in the city. Some special occasions require more
understanding. Homecoming a big game (should we ever have some again!) and
graduation come to mind. It is a city! Lots of people live here and we each
have our desires and life styles we really could learn to work together. Or
then again maybe not. But, we do have the rule of law.