[Vision2020] Candidate Campbell

josephc at mail.wsu.edu josephc at mail.wsu.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:57:04 PDT 2005

My name is Joe Campbell and I hereby announce my candidacy for Moscow City
Council in 2007. Please note the date. For those of you who hate long
campaigns, I sincerely apologize!

Here are my answers to Nathan Wilson’s candidate questions:
1. No
2. No
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. No
7. No
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. No
11. No
12. Yes

By the way, Vision 2020 is where I found out about these questions! I am
thankful to Vision 2020 and to Nathan Wilson for allowing me this
opportunity.

I have two other brief points to make.

First, I was not given space on the questionnaire to explain my answers.
Nor do I think that some of these answers can be explained in a paragraph
or two. That is why I am announcing my candidacy so early. I want the
opportunity to explain my answers to the people who take the time to ask
them. Of course, I need the opportunity to do this but, given the
opportunity, I will try to explain my answers in detail.

Second, I actually listen to the viewpoints of others and they often have
an impact on my own opinions. Thus, it is likely that I will change my
mind on some of these issues over the next few years. Again, this is why I
am launching my campaign two years early. I want to be the people’s
candidate. If anyone believes that I’ve answered any of these questions
incorrectly, I want to allow them the opportunity to explain why. I think
that the questions reflect a variety of important concerns. I am receptive
to evidence and argument as well as to the thoughts and beliefs of the
various members of our diverse community.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Campbell for Council 2007
Ask questions. Get answers.