[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complex acrossfromarboretum

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 00:55:23 PDT 2005

"But, just for the arboretum? I think it could be
arranged for them to be compatible and maybe even
complimentary. How many people actually go to see the
trees? Maybe if they set off a section for eating more
people will be interested in the trees and give
money."--Pat Kraut

Yeah, I think the same thing about the polar ice caps
melting. How many people actually go see them, so who
cares if they are gone? Same with whales, I never see
whales anyway, so why should we save them.

Donovan J Arnold