[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complex acrossfromarboretum

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Oct 18 22:13:58 PDT 2005

Actually yes it is! There is a price to be paid for living in a city. Things happen here...fairs, ice rinks, and ball fields. Now if they go in after the homes are built then it somewhat unfair but if they were there when the home was built then ya got no complaint. I haven't checked out how many homes are out there already but if there are many then those homeowners have a complaint. But, just for the arboretum? I think it could be arranged for them to be compatible and maybe even complimentary. How many people actually go to see the trees? Maybe if they set off a section for eating more people will be interested in the trees and give money. Do we have to argue and fight about things? Give it some thought.