[Vision2020] Questionaire Committee

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 09:54:25 PDT 2005

Who was on this this committee?

Bill London (Chair), Kenton Bird, Pam Palmer, and
Bruce Livingston. All good people, and well informed
of the issues and each has a candidate in the race.

How were they chosen for this committee?

Bill London choose them.

"What type of "diversity" was on this committee? Were
V2020 users from the left, right and center of the
political spectrum chosen for this committee?"

The committee was coconsistentf people on the moderate
left, center left, far left, and a fourth member from
the far way left.

What notification was given to Vision 2020 members
that a committee was forming?

An email was sent in July sometime.

"If someone is going to say that it is a V2020
sponsored ququestionnairethen that cocommitteehould
have a full cross section of V2020 users."

It does, it had a person from the moderate left, the
center left, the far left and the way far left, a
perfect cross section of Vision2020 users.

"Just how many cocoffeehops can Moscow support?!!!"

Many at $5 for a latte

Donovan J Arnold

The only questions I saw posted were those by Joan. (I
could have mimissedsomeI DO get rather busy at times.)
I'm not meaning to start a fight here people, but I
don't recall seeing
anything in my email about a cocommitteorming.  ( And
I should not be one of them,
I'm a
NeNezounty resident)
Wouldn't that be a bit more equitable for all?
And they failed to ask the number one , top-dog
question in every
MuMuscovitesmind:
Just how many cocoffehops can Moscow support?!!!

--- "Kai EiEiseleinLaLatahEagleditor"