[Vision2020] Questionaire Committee

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Oct 18 09:20:29 PDT 2005

I just read Bill London's letter to the editor in today's LM Tribune. He
referenced a Vision 2020 Questionaire Committee.
Who was on this this committee?
How were they chosen for this committee?
What type of "diversity" was on this committee? Were V2020 users from the
left, right and center of the political spectrum chosen for this committee?
What notification was given to Vision 2020 members that a committee was
forming?
The only questions I saw posted were those by Joan. (I could have missed
some, I DO get rather busy at times.)
I'm not meaning to start a fight here people, but I don't recall seeing
anything in my email about a committe forming. If someone is going to say
that it is a V2020 sponsored questionaire, then that committe should have a
full cross section of V2020 users. ( And I should not be one of them, I'm a
Nez County resident)
Wouldn't that be a bit more equitable for all?
And they failed to ask the number one , top-dog question in every Muscovites
mind:
Just how many coffe shops can Moscow support?!!!