[Vision2020] V2020 questionare???????

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 16 08:20:08 PDT 2005

Such warm pleasantries from Mr. Nisbet on Sunday morning as:

"Hansen, stop being a horses ass."

It seems that when confronted with debate, Mr. Nisbet could have:

1)  Led off your response to my accusations in a mature, responsible fashion
correcting any misinterpretations I may have presented, or

2) Called me a horse's ass.

Realizing "maturity" and "responsibility" are two attributes not normally
associated with people of Mr. Nisbet's "caliber", I thoroughly understand
his attraction to the latter option.

Mature, responsible individuals would apologize for such ignorance, but then
. . .

Enough said.

Take care, Moscow.

Vote on November 8th because you care . . .

For our kids
For our neighborhoods
For our town

VOTE AARON AMENT FOR CITY COUNCIL