[Vision2020] V2020 questionare???????

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:04:10 PDT 2005

Hansen, stop being a horses ass.  In the very post you attack, I listed
three questions and in my reply to Dan, I added a couple more.  But they
represent what I want to know, as opposed to what the group here as a list
community want to hear.  I am not foolish enough to think that only those
things I want to know are a community consensus.

As I pointed out in the post you are attacking Tom, Joan's questions are
legitimate in the context of her role as a journalist.  She is asking as a
professional who writes for a paticular community that read New West and
some of the other publications she writes for.  She was not submitting her
list in some other role and candidates should have responded to her with the
professional requirements that politicos have in answering to a free press.

Bill London is a good man and a good thinker and of course I wish to hear
what he himself thinks needs to be asked.  But Bill is doing that on his own
and his questions are not the result of a consensus process from this list.
Thats simply the facts, Tom, you might learn to live with them.

Phil Nisbet