[Vision2020]

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sun Oct 16 21:08:21 PDT 2005

And, sadly, Donovan has given us his "best"....His best social skills, his best opinions. his
best diatribes, his best insults, his best histrionics, his best arguments based on total lack of
information, his best personal attacks, his best lectures about behavior, his best excuses for
his own behavior, his best defense of the indefensible, etc. ad nauseum.

I, personally, am much pleased that Donovan aquired social skills somehwere. What would he
be like without the kindness, generosity, compassion, thoughtfulness, and decency he has
exhibited on Vision 2020?

You Go, Gurl!!! We will continue to bring out your "best" for all the world to see!!!

Debi Robinson-Smith, junior Intolerista