[Vision2020] proposed ballfields/sports-complexacrossfromarboretum

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 16 07:49:28 PDT 2005

Mr. Deco,
  The question I posed was the question I meant. I don't believe that I am quite ready to start being contentious just for the sake of my personnel amusement or for the edification of my list serve buddies. (I can almost hear Hanson snickering from all the way across town.) That will probably come later. In the short term, I was simply trying to point out that the youth of Moscow (16-20 yr. olds) do not really need to have millions of dollars (initial cost & maintenance) worth of ball fields to occupy all the time it is reported that they have on their hands, there are other options.  I am skeptical that this is the most effective means of developing "social skills" however these are defined.----- Original Message -----