[Vision2020] all this talk of New Cities

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Oct 14 09:50:31 PDT 2005

I applaud those concerned citizens who did attend the New Cities even on
Thursday evening.  I am, however, somewhat disappointed in the turnout.
For all the people who lament that the city does not listen to them, if
you removed the number of city staff, council members, mayor, and
candidates, there would have been about 20 people there, all of whom had
very valuable things to say.

I hope more people will show up to future events (although I won't be
able to this Saturday).

Thanks to all those who did show up and give voice to their ideas.

DC