[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Oct 13 13:54:32 PDT 2005

I found this line of reasoning to be facinating.

Some one else posed these comments on another site:

"It's disgusting that Melynda Huskey's car was vandalized.  There is no justification whatsoever for malicious acts like this. None. Did I mention that it was dispicable, uncalled for, and sinful? Just so we're clear.

Nevertheless, the Vision 2020 reaction to this event demonstrates the gargantuan hypocrisy of the Intoleristas.

If Melynda Huskey had been a member of Christ Church, judging from the previous reactions to the ongoing vandalism against NSA and Christ Church, here are the responses she may have received from her fellow Intoleristas:"
She probably just made this up.  Kirkers do that sort of thing.
It probably never happened.
Where's the evidence to prove it?
I doubt there's a police report.
She probably did it to her own car to create sympathy in the community.
She claims it was dog poop, but how does she know it wasn't human?
That suggests she did it to her own car.
This was certainly a random act.  Vandalism happens to everyone.
She's trying her hardest to suggest there's some larger conspiracy behind this.
Melynda has always been Miss Whineyness.
This is just one more thing to whine about.  What will it be next?
She's so full of herself she's got to draw attention to herself with every little thing.
She thinks her status at WSU makes her better than anyone else.
She's desperate to achieve "victim status" in the eyes of the public.
This is just one more stunt she's pulled in her ongoing efforts to manipulate the public.
Anything to get attention.

Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more.  See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/