[Vision2020] So What Kind of Plagiarist is Nick Gier?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:24:22 PDT 2005

Nick did/does what other profs do when using "notes" as reminders in classes
- when he quotes someone, he says whom he is quoting and ususally under what
circumstances the quote was made.  The notes were/are just that - NOTES.
Since he has been an instructor for many, many years and is rather well
versed in what he is speaking of, he has the notes as reminders - not
verbatim speeches.

J  ;)