[Vision2020] Idaho Teachers Among Nation's Lowest Paid

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 12 07:18:50 PDT 2005

Thank you, Ms. Crumley.

I was unaware of the school district's hiring practices.  My apologies.

Since that is the case, perhaps the school district should re-think and
re-define their hiring practices.  If/Since the school district claims to
support the University of Idaho, perhaps it should establish a priority of
hiring locally.

My statement should not, in any form, qualify the lack of a competitive pay
scale within the state school system.

I simply feel that local eligible applicants should be given first priority
in the hiring process.

Take care, Moscow.

- Aaron Ament for Council -

http://www.aaronament.net <http://www.aaronament.net/>