[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 12 05:50:10 PDT 2005

Arnold stated:

"'Nick Gier presents an analogy between Christian and Islamic
Fundamentalism, a fascinating comparison of Christ Church and the Taliban."
How about that for inflammatory?

How about if we replace the word Christ Church with Catholics or Mormons?
Would that not inflame some people in those religions? If you doubt it,
well, why not try it?  Go down to your local Mormon church and say those
words Mr. Hansen. See how people react!"

Arnold.  Arnold.  Arnold.  If the Catholic Church and/or Mormon Church had
conducted themselves in the same manner as the "management" of Anselm House,
I would replace "Christ Church" with "Catholic Church" or "Mormon Church".

These are not baseless accusations, but evidentiary substantiation provided
from various websites, documents, files, etc. etc. accessible via links from
the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website to external sources.

So, don't be blaming the messenger, ok Arnold?

Concerning the "whistle blower" statement:  If you had taken the time to
follow the link, you would have read a verbatim accounting of an article
written by Douglas Wilson for the Moscow-Pullman Daily News on April 23,
2004:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Taming_the_Tongue.htm

Concerning "Paul Kimmell's Concept of Leadership":  You really ought to
follow links once in a while, Arnold.  The documents presented from this
link are printed pages from a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation by Paul
Kimmell.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Kimmell/Index.htm

Enough said.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

PS - I do want to thank you, Arnold.  I almost forgot that Kimmell's seat on
the Latah County Commission is up for election next month.  Some much to do,
so little time to do it in.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown