[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 09:35:33 PDT 2005

Hansen,

Comparing Christ Church to the Taliban, which killed
over 3,000 US citizens abroad in cold blood and set
fire to women on the home-front, IS inflammatory
rhetoric and a serious injustice to the victims that
suffered on September 11th, 2001 or at any other time
at the hands of the Taliban.

Your inability to recognize the differences between an
organization that commits mass murder of innocent
people and Christ Church illustrates your ignorance on
a new profound and unmatched level that I have never
seen before. Such ignorance can only be challenged by
your stance to defend such comments as anything but
inflammatory rhetoric.

-DJA

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Taming_the_Tongue.htm

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Kimmell/Index.htm