[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 02:59:33 PDT 2005

Tom,

"You have made the accusation, Arnold, and now I am
demanding that you present evidence to substantiate
your claim."- T.Hansen

Here is your evidence of inflammatory language on a
website you created and maintain.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Want specifics, just pick a link, any link.

How about this one:

"Nick Gier presents an analogy between Christian and
Islamic Fundamentalism, a fascinating comparison of
Christ Church and the Taliban." How about that for
inflammatory?

How about if we replace the word Christ Church with
Catholics or Mormons? Would that not inflame some
people in those religions? If you doubt it, well, why
not try it?  Go down to your local Mormon church and
say those words Mr. Hansen. See how people react!

Go on Mr. Hansen, tell the Catholics how horrible they
are for allowing a child a sip of wine. Tell the
Mormons how evil they are for not allowing their women
equality in the Church. Come back and tell me their
reaction.

Or how about this one?

"This is a typical sermonette from a fundamentalist
preacher, Douglas Wilson.  It is suspected  that Doug
Wilson is afraid of whistle-blowers in his
ecclesiastical  corporation. Hence a sermon against
tellers of tales."

Not enough, here is another inflammatory remark posted
on Mr. Hansen's site:

"Paul Kimmell's Concept of Leadership"

Boy, you think I could find more inflammatory bullshit
on your site Mr. Hansen?

-DJA