[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 11 05:49:47 PDT 2005

Visionaires -

My apologies to Ms. Swanson for misstating her name.  Although it was a
mistake, it was still ignorant of me to wrongfully address her.

That said . . .

Arnold stated:

" . . . if you [me, Mr. Hansen] are so opposed to the poop slinging, bottle
throwing, property busting crap going on in Moscow, why do you have website
dedicated with inflammatory language egging it on?"

Please, Arnold, where do I have a website "with inflammatory language egging
it [vandalism] on"?  I will admit that I have created (and maintain) a
website "dedicate to documenting and exposing local ties to any
organizations that preach racism, intolerance, or urge a theocratic form of
government."  Absolutely NOWHERE in that website do I encourage vandalism of
any form.  In fact, if you research the website at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

you will find that several links chastise those who have repeatedly used
vandalism to further their intolerance.

You have made the accusation, Arnold, and now I am demanding that you
present evidence to substantiate your claim.

Until then . . .

Take care, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)