[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 00:47:08 PDT 2005

"Yes.  Thank you, Ms. Swan. I strongly encourage, as I
did when somebody chalked "Hitler Youth" onto the
sidewalk outside of NSA, reporting incidents as these
to the Moscow Police Department."--Tom Hansen

Two Things Mr. Hansen,

First, Ms. Swan is a character on Saturday Night Live.
Ms. Swanson is the one that commented on her car being
"Doug"-pooped.

Second, if you are so opposed to the poop slinging,
bottle throwing, property busting crap going on in
Moscow, why do you have website dedicated with
inflammatory language egging it on?

Your comments are equivocal to the man that screams
fire in a crowded theater and then condemns people for
running out of the building.

Donovan J Arnold