[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 10 17:22:59 PDT 2005

Yes.  Thank you, Ms. Swan.

I strongly encourage, as I did when somebody chalked "Hitler Youth" onto the
sidewalk outside of NSA, reporting incidents as these to the Moscow Police
Department.

If similar incidents continue to occur, it will reflect that Moscow has a
problem with vandalism and that something MUST be done about it.

Instead of pointing fingers from blog sites or murmuring unsubstantiated
allegations from the V2020 listserve, we should report these incidents to
local law enforcement agencies and support those who do report these
incidents.

We are a community.  Let's act like one.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown