[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

bjswan at moscow.com bjswan at moscow.com
Mon Oct 10 17:01:46 PDT 2005

Visionairies,

Please forgive me for writing incomplete posts.  Trying to write emails on a cell phone is a challenge.  Anyway,  on Wednesday night, Sept. 28, my car was also 'Dog-Pooped' while parked in the 700 block of South Main Street. I originally thought it was a random prank, but now hearing about the same prank on others is troublesome. I've had nothing to do with any problem at WSU. However, it seems like I have been on the same side of the NSA controversy with Melynda.  Perhaps this has also triggered the recent threatening letters and emails to me also.  If this is happening to others, I strongly suggest calling Officer Tom of the MPD.  It is unfortunate that these acts of vandalism happen in Moscow.  Perhaps to move on from this divisiveness, could we all just agree to tell the truth and play by the rules?  Didn't we learn that in kindergarten?

B. J. Swanson