[Vision2020] Idaho Teachers Among Nation's Lowest Paid

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 11 19:07:03 PDT 2005

Hi Chas,

You wrote:
" Having said above that most teachers are underpaid, how many good teachers
did you have as a kid?  I have one, arguably two, who fit that category,
with most of the remainder being fair to mediocre, and a few being truly
horrendous."

I'm really sorry you didn't have more good teachers  :-(  In reviewing my
elementary and secondary educational experience, I'd have to say I had one
rotten teacher, maybe two who were fair to mediocre, and the rest were
really good.  My elementary & secondary educational experiences were in OK,
TX, and CA.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****