Fw: [Vision2020] Idaho Teachers Among Nation's Lowest Paid

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Oct 11 18:20:44 PDT 2005

Opps! I did not mean to send this just to jford. I meant it to be for
vision2020.
Thanks!

So, If I read this site correctly there are four counties that make more
than 25 thou. But, the rest of the state maks less and much less. My point
is just how are those who live below 29 thou supposed to pay enough for
teachers to get so much more than those around them? The parents are hard
pressed to keep up also.