[Vision2020] Poll on Idahostatesman.com

Joseph Campbell josephc at wsu.edu
Mon Oct 10 16:04:04 PDT 2005

On 10/10/05 2:51 PM, "Tbertruss at aol.com" <Tbertruss at aol.com> wrote:

Ted,

I just wanted to be clear that I did not give a definition of Œscience.¹ I
merely gave one necessary condition for something¹s being a scientific
thesis. I did not give a sufficient condition. Thus, I did not assert that
anything which passed my criterion was a scientific theory, as you suggest
in the first paragraph below.

Otherwise, I agree with much of what you say below.

Joe Campbell