[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Oct 10 10:21:09 PDT 2005

This type of stupidity is not acceptable in any form! Who ever is doing it
needs to get caught and have to clean your car for the next year on a weekly
basis.
I want you to know you have my sympathies. We may not agree on some
things...maybe more than you think, but we can certainly agree that open
discussion is better than this.
PK