[Vision2020] re:speaking of bicycles

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Oct 9 13:18:19 PDT 2005

I am not sure how fines are set but maybe the city could look into raising
the fines near school zones? Also, for me the extra grass? in the Elysian
apts is not worthy of all the street parking. They could put in parking lots
and help make changes that would help. If they even repaired the parking
lots they do have it would help tremendously. I am aware of all the work
they have done on the outside of the buildings, but I am also aware that on
the inside of the buildings they have not yet done all that is needed.