[Vision2020] More on Trinitarian "skylarking"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 20:12:39 PDT 2005

"But I expect the culprit will soon be identified, and then we'll know to
what extent (and how) the University's computer system was
compromised-" --M. Huskey

Unlikely. If it was a student, we will not be told who it was unless another student leaks the information, and only then it would be hearsay. Second, I doubt the University is going to advertise a weakness or vulnerability in their computer network for others to try and exploit.

You will likely only hear that they found the person and the problem was fixed.

-DJA

"melyndahuskey at earthlink.net" <melyndahuskey at earthlink.net> wrote:

I have to disagree with Chasuk here--the letter is more confused than it is
funny. Since Intelligent Design is simply a version of creationism, it's
analogous to the older earth-centered cosmology. Heliocentrism, like
evolution, is a scientific theory.

But I expect the culprit will soon be identified, and then we'll know to
what extent (and how) the University's computer system was
compromised--which is the criminal aspect of all this. They aren't
laughing, at any rate.

Melynda Huskey

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com