[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] President White's Letter SupportingGeocentricism is aHoax

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Oct 7 13:16:38 PDT 2005

I have read with 19th century amusement that the church was so afraid of
what Galileo might find or prove that they shut down any scientific
research. Now comes the 'science community' that wants to shut down the
other half of the research. All in the name of  'truth'. Well once again
here we are. Whose truth? The church was blind and so is 'science' now. Nick
and the rest of you don't have to write me about my belief in myth and
non-science. I believe in the science God made. It is an incredible world we
live in and we have an incredible human body and the more we learn the more
incredible it becomes. To shut down research is so ignorant and I thought
the 20th century science community should know it.