[Vision2020] President White's Letter SupportingGeocentricism is aHoax

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 7 05:58:05 PDT 2005

Chasuk -

I have a pristine copy of the subject email on my computer at work.  The
return email address of that email is clearly president at uidaho.edu, the
email address for the Office of the President, University of Idaho.

Perhaps, as you say, somebody made the letter to falsely appear as if it had
originated from the Office of the President of UI (without actually hacking
into a UI email server).  I am very familiar with several ways in which this
can be accomplished.

Question:  The "mail group" to which the email was sent includes all staff
and faculty at UI.  This "mail group", I have been told, is identical to the
mail group that the REAL Office of the President uses.  Enlighten us Chasuk.
How could that have happened without hacking into the server?

PS - Did you get the CDs I sent you?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown