[Vision2020] President White's Letter Supporting Geocentricism is a Hoax

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 23:54:42 PDT 2005

On Oct 6, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Doug Jones wrote:

> Wow, Nick "suspected a hoax immediately." Good work, Nick.
>
> The humor is pretty flat; I hope no one over here did it. Ask Joan O.
>
> Doug Jones

Yes, why not ask me?  Unlike those hilarious "skylarkers" at the Kirk,
I don't find vandalism amusing.  I didn't laugh when your Pastor's pals
altered the "Welcome to Moscow" sign to read "Welcome to Hooters," and
I was easily able to contain my guffaws when more of your lot (with the
aid of a now ex-University of Idaho administrator) used the
university's own photocopiers and fax machines to send out hoax
announcements of a "Topless And Proud" conference in the College of
Liberal Arts.  Ooh, my side.  Would someone please pass the feather?

While I often laugh at you, Doug Jones, I never laugh with you.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com