[Spam] [Vision2020] Re: Candidate Chastisement

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 3 16:09:55 PDT 2005

Nils:
Will the folks who facilitate this event know a little more about
Moscow than those who talked about getting a good potato at Hyper
Spud last time?  Maybe we need spirit, maybe we need a kick in the
butt, but if we need a cheerleader, let's not hire one from out of
town for a bunch of money.  The UI, WSU, and for that matter, the
local high schools have plenty--most of whom probably know that we
don't grow many potatoes in this part of Idaho.

Enthusiasm is great, but uneducated forced enthusiasm is a real turn-
off.

Mike Curley