[Vision2020] Re: Candidate Chastisement

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Mon Oct 3 13:10:51 PDT 2005

Tim et al.

I have created a space on MoscowWiki for links to Candidate Websites.

http://moscowwiki.editme.com/CommunityIssues

Pardon that the list is incomplete, I did the work before the closing date
for filing, and have not updated it. Please help yourselves and add links to
all the candidates.

Candidates, if you lack a web site there is a way that a page in MoscowWiki
could be made non-communal if that would work for you.

While you are at it, MoscowWiki would be a possible place for the community
to build a platform for this election (rather than wait for candidates to
build one) and ask candidates if they subscribe to the platform.

The NewCities questions (linked from here
http://moscowwiki.editme.com/NewCities could form the basis of that platform
building. I have not built out all the 12 pages for NewCities, but you
could.

You could also get a jump on the Oct 13 New Cities event by following the
"Be Heard!" link