[Vision2020] Wilson's MA thesis

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Mon Oct 3 14:57:35 PDT 2005

The University of Idaho Library still has two copies of the thesis, one in
the circulating collection, and one in Archives. The copies that disappeared
are from the Departmental collection, which are considerably more prone to
theft, since ethics students hang out there...

Ron Force          Dean of Library Services
U of Idaho         PO Box 442350
Moscow ID 83844    rforce at uidaho.edu
(208) 885-6534

Joan Opyr opined:

(snip)The fact
that he [Nick] is in no way responsible for the atrocity that is Doug
Wilson's
MA gives me the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart.  I've actually
read it, you see; I checked it out (when it was still available) from
the University of Idaho Library. (snip0