[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (October 2, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 2 18:32:14 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

During the course of this evening's "Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl
Show" Auntie and Bro "C" interviewed Dan Carscallen, candidate for Moscow
City Council between a limited selection of excellent music.  Outside of
discussing his support for a joint city/county law enforcement facility and
development of a local effluent program (using effluent for irrigation),
which (in my opinion) is comparable to saying "Safety?  I'm for it" and
"Bilge water?  Bad.", Mr. Carscallen failed to show any true commitment (Yay
or Nay) to local issues.  However, I do applaud him on his sense of humor,
an attribute he openly admits is important in a city council member.

But then, why take my word for it, download the entire show and judge for
yourselves at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Who does live in Moscow, Idaho

"Last year my birthday cake looked like a prairie fire."

-Rodney Dangerfield