[Vision2020] The crazy side of the line

josephc at mail.wsu.edu josephc at mail.wsu.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:43:37 PST 2005

you should be allowed dogmatism about all the evils of the culture of the
South if I'm not allowed to think there was something respectable about it."

Now we have finally hit on the main frickin' point. The reason we can be
dogmatic about the moral benefits of contemporary society over the
pre-Civil War south (or north, for that matter) is SLAVERY! Slavery is a
line in the sand, Michael, and you cannot justify it without standing on
the crazy side of that line.

Joe