[Vision2020] The CO-OP Sells Stuff From China/Wal-Mart Salary

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 07:27:57 PST 2005

    Sorry Tom, but you are clearly illiterate.

  So I will break the two sentences apart so even you can understand them, if  that is at all possible, who knows, some things are just not possible.

  First sentence:
  “Many people at  Wal-mart make more than you do."

  Interpretation for Tom Hansin: That means many people at Wal-Mart make more  than you do. Another way to put is to say that the amount of cash they take  home every month is greater than what Tom Hansin takes home.

  Now the second sentence was, "The Wal_Mart health insurance program is  better than the UI Student Health Insurance program, and it comes with the  job.”

  Interpretation for Tom Hansin: What this means is that a Wal_Mart a employee  has better health insurance than STUDENTS on UI health insurance.

  There was nothing in there comparing Tom Hansin's health insurance to Wal-Mart  insurance was there, Hansin? Got it Tommy? Good!

  Take Care,

  Donovan J Arnold

  PS, to Tommy Boy Hansin,  I do not recall having to get your permission  for jacksh*t. I will call you as I wish as you have always called me what you  wished. And we do not have a relationship.

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}          st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    How soon Arnold forgets what he says –

    Compare:

    “Many people at Wal-mart make more  than you do. The Wal_Mart health insurance program is better than the UI  Student H! ealth Insurance program, and it comes with the job.”

    http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-November/022357.html

    Arnold, a quote is that stuff between quotation marks.  Anything outside  those quotation marks is considered the author’s interpretation.

    Enough friggin’ said, ok?

    Take care, Moscow.

    PS to Arnold – I do not recall you asking (or  my permitting you) to address me by my first name.  I prefer our relationship  to remain as is. To me you are, and will always be, “Arnold”.  To you, I desire to remain “S**thead  Hansin”.

         “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the  intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but  rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body  thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”