[Vision2020] RE: White's Boots

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Nov 24 13:05:07 PST 2005

We just took my husband's White's boots in for a "tune-up". He's worn them everyday, in every
weather condition, for 4 years. This is the first time they have needed any repair. Granted, the
repair will cost $175, but the $75 pair of boots he bought to use until the White's are ready are
unlikely to last more than six months (the last ones didn't), and they don't fit well. It is
absolutely worth the cost and the wait to get the White's. And as it's his birthday tomorrow, I
don't have to figure out what to buy a man who has everything....Happy 50th, Dave!

Debi R-S